Monday, August 13, 2007

Sooner or Later

Yea I know it takes me forever to update my blog, guess my life just isn't really that interesting.Ok gonna make this one brief because I have a burger on the Foreman and I'm very hungry. Liz (my beautiful fiancee) has finally decided on a wedding date and venue. Sandy Burr Country Club in Wayland,MA and the final set date is October 4, 2008. So no plans on that day all you friends and family.
2nd check out www.luisortizvideography.blogspot.com to see the newest highlight reel that we have completed. Of course I have absolutely no idea how to post it on my blog so I'll just send everyone to him.
And lastly (don't think thats a real word) I filmed an engagement party/ceremony at the Hilton a few nights ago which just happened to yet again be Hindu. Partied like crazy as usual and I now am almost entirely fluent in the Hindu wedding traditions. Think I need to get a traditional Indian suit to wear to the next one. So sexy I will look and you all know it.
-Swiss Out-

2 comments:

DGreen said...

Just checked out the Hindu wedding, you did an awesome job. Keep upi the good work. I'm proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

More from the Gallery a'la Swiss

More from the Gallery a'la Swiss




Cake.Yumm!

My attempt at Photography

My attempt at Photography



New shot from the 4th coming LORD OF THE RINGS ADVENTURE!!! nah just messing with the geeks

New shot from the 4th coming LORD OF THE RINGS ADVENTURE!!! nah just  messing with the geeks

Closer to the Crypt

Now thats f#*king creepy

Hmmm I think someone is missing from inside.