Monday, July 16, 2007

Hindu Wedding (part II)

Day two. Two days before tomorrow.......or something. Well the actually ceremony took place at the Hyat on the Charles. Horses a shit load of dancing and sweat dripping from every part of my body. Cant ask for a better time. Going to keep this one brief and just say check out the pics at the bottom of the blog and hopefully JubJub will get off his lazy ass and get a this highlight video edited fairly quickly so I can post it. Good luck with that though .

-Swiss Out-

No comments:

More from the Gallery a'la Swiss

More from the Gallery a'la Swiss




Cake.Yumm!

My attempt at Photography

My attempt at Photography



New shot from the 4th coming LORD OF THE RINGS ADVENTURE!!! nah just messing with the geeks

New shot from the 4th coming LORD OF THE RINGS ADVENTURE!!! nah just  messing with the geeks

Closer to the Crypt

Now thats f#*king creepy

Hmmm I think someone is missing from inside.