Tuesday, July 10, 2007

F@#k the Cooperate System

Well I was officially fired from T.J.Maxx today. Oh yea I'm pissed but I just so happened to give my notice 15 minutes prior. Apparently following a shoplifter into the bathroom at Wendy's, waiting for him to take out concealed merchandise and the stopping and fighting with him after he tries to run, is frowned upon in that company. All is well though because I get a nice pay free vacation and will be starting a new job at Sears with the JubJub's woman sometime next week. Also gave me something to put up here in the blog. I know he will never read this but F@#K YOU BOB HINES DISTRICT LOSS PREVENTION MANAGER OF TJ MAXX!!!!!! Now i feel better

Swiss out

1 comment:

A Boston Bride said...

Yeah Swiss!!! I wish I could do that too!

More from the Gallery a'la Swiss

More from the Gallery a'la Swiss




Cake.Yumm!

My attempt at Photography

My attempt at Photography



New shot from the 4th coming LORD OF THE RINGS ADVENTURE!!! nah just messing with the geeks

New shot from the 4th coming LORD OF THE RINGS ADVENTURE!!! nah just  messing with the geeks

Closer to the Crypt

Now thats f#*king creepy

Hmmm I think someone is missing from inside.