Friday, July 13, 2007

The Joys of Unemployment

So its now the fourth day of my lovely unpaid vacation and I am going insane with boredom. Yesterday I just grabbed a pen and notepad and went for a walk in a cemetery near my house. Sat down by a nasty scum infested pond and leaned against a tombstone from 1857. Wrote a few stories that I may or may not post at some point, most likely not. But today I went back with the digi cam and wanted to get a few shots of a crypt that I walked by during my adventure the day before.
I threw a couple of the pics up on the blog but didn't get to many good ones of the crypt because for some reason I could take pics of ANY part of the cemetery but when I went over to this particular crypt, all these weird flowing colors were in the viewfinder and the LCD screen. Kind of gave up after a few minutes of trying to fix it and then moved on. Worked fine after I left and when trying to go back.....well I'm sure you can figure out what happened.
-Swiss Out-

1 comment:

A Boston Bride said...

That's because the spirits don't want to to tape them... you are the first to ever capture spirits on film! I think you aura is purple and is attracting the spirits. Hehe!

More from the Gallery a'la Swiss

More from the Gallery a'la Swiss




Cake.Yumm!

My attempt at Photography

My attempt at Photography



New shot from the 4th coming LORD OF THE RINGS ADVENTURE!!! nah just messing with the geeks

New shot from the 4th coming LORD OF THE RINGS ADVENTURE!!! nah just  messing with the geeks

Closer to the Crypt

Now thats f#*king creepy

Hmmm I think someone is missing from inside.