Saturday, July 14, 2007

Mehndi (part 1)

Waban,MA. Ever heard of it?Yea me neither but I guess Newton likes to give itself many names and confuse the hell out of everyone. Anyways, thats where I did the first day of a Hindu wedding. 2 hours worth of henna for the bride to be followed by 6 hours of sitting still waiting for it to dry and having everyone there cater to her every whim. It is her day after all. Got some pretty good shots of this little pre-wedding ceremony but the better ones will come tomorrow when the groom gets taken to the bride on a horse in down by the Charles River. Todays band (MugDown) kicked ass and may want the Feds Studio to make a music video for them sometime. Heres hoping. although I suck at taking non-moving pictures, kinda felt like I had to in the name of James since he couldn't be with me. Check them out at the bottom of my blog. Part 2 will be probably Monday night when I get home from work. Ill most likely take some stills of the real ceremony as well.
-Swiss Out-

No comments:

More from the Gallery a'la Swiss

More from the Gallery a'la Swiss




Cake.Yumm!

My attempt at Photography

My attempt at Photography



New shot from the 4th coming LORD OF THE RINGS ADVENTURE!!! nah just messing with the geeks

New shot from the 4th coming LORD OF THE RINGS ADVENTURE!!! nah just  messing with the geeks

Closer to the Crypt

Now thats f#*king creepy

Hmmm I think someone is missing from inside.